miércoles, 9 de mayo de 2012

Saint George's Day



Saint George’s Day




Hi everyone!

On April 23 was the day of St. George. The Saint George’s Day is celebrated in Catalonia, If you are a girl and a boy like you give a book. If you are a boy and a girl like you give him a rose. Yes, I know… It is unfair…
Well, this year the institute has presented many stories for the contest and I won the Catalan Language. I thought that would win more but well…
At 5pm I went to the stands of roses and books were in Figueres with my mum. I bought a book by Federico Moccia because I love it! Then I met my boyfriend. Yes, my boyfriend hahaha, in another post I will explain how we met…
Well, I continue. I met my boyfriend and he gave me a rose (yes, only one rose) and I gave myself a book.
I love this day, a day dedicated to books, to love, the roses… Yes… I know that I love! But… LOVE IS IN THE AIR. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario