lunes, 14 de mayo de 2012

Final Reflection


  


  1. My English progress from 2010-2012


The end of the road is near, very near. I’ve lived many experiences during this journey and all I’ve learned a lot. I remember the first time I sent an email to my teacher. I was very short sentences, I had a lot of vocabulary and email content was very poor. Now, I use more vocabulary, I try to make sentences longer, I try to improve the grammar and I think I improved.
As for my oral presentation, I remember I was very nervous, I thought I would come out very badly, and I’m not mistaken. Well, I spoke very badly and had no fluidity was very nervous. I think I have improved with the oral because I’m nervous, I look at people in the face and although I don’t speak very fast for me to try to understand me. I think I have improved a lot, and partly thanks to the blog. I think blog has helped me because I spend a long time. I improved in vocabulary, in connectors on the presentations, a little of everything. I can see a personal development in these writings that take a longtime before I make in five lines in English. I had a lot of vocabulary or grammar. But now, when I read my writings and I compare an important personal development, I did not take both written and I wrote it a little easier. 


 2. My English COMPETENCE in 2012 


Throughout the year we have been doing many things. I think my best podcast is dialogue. It was a dialogue that we had to do with couples but I decided to do it alone. As the dialogue form two or more people I had to do two voices.
I think I did well because they understand what I say and can differentiate the two voices.
On the other hand my best writing I think is because of My Desire is written very important to me. I think it’s a letter that has it all. The article talk about my dream is to write a book with all my poems. I think my best writing is to speak of my dreams and I like that.
Well I’ve had a little problem with the links and I can’t do it. However I have chosen this podcast and writing this because I liked that are made.


*** The FUTURE : now what?





Well now we have finished our journey and English is no longer a subject for us. I propose new ideas. First I thought you should remove the blog but then I thought: If I had to be many hours before a computer that other students do the same.  Yes, I think it makes a lot of work to do a blog. Not that I look like a ball I want thanks my English teacher Elisabet Salleras your patience because I know she is a great teacher.
Thank you very much!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario