domingo, 13 de mayo de 2012

News


Playing to live: Pianist survived Holocaust by performing for Nazis





Zhanna Arshanskava Dawson survived the Nazi Holocaust though her music. She played the piano when she was young and so was salved.
Everyone was given to dead but she and her sister were saved. When Nazis invades the city her father knew it would all die. Father bribes the security guard and Dawson could go. He could only save one daughter. Shortly after Dawson met his sister and two got false identities. They went to an orphanage there and were able to survive. One day a man was heard as Dawson played piano and was hired. So she could save.

The news does not concern me especially. But I saw the title and when I’ve read I was very surprised. I think this woman she had to go so bad… We can’t imagine. I think it’s thanks to the magic that music can save. It’s amazing.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario