miércoles, 9 de mayo de 2012

My desire.







Part of my desire has been fulfilled. My desire is to publish a book with all my poems. I have many poems that talk about: love, sex, friendship, war, family, poverty…
Since long ago I participated in poetry and my desire is to get a book but worth big bucks.
Many months ago I sent my poem to a contest and the other day I got a book. I opened the book that came from Valencia. My surprise in the book was that there was a poem of mine. THEY PUBLISHED MY FIRST BOOK. I don’t think I could, I was very happy because my desire was fulfilled. Now we just have that one day I remove a book full of my poems.
Poetry is very important to me and when I saw that poem was in a book that many people has made me the happiest person in the world. I know I may not earn his living by writing poems but fight to the end to get a book. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario