domingo, 13 de mayo de 2012

Formal Letter

C/  Maripili 
17486
Castelló d'Empúries
20th April 2012


Ms. Motoc
C/ Wonderland Street
12345
Geneva 


Dear Ms. Motoc, 

I am writing this letter because I want to talk about the problem of women. 

For since years this problem has affected women the world. A lot of women are 

attacked by their partners and this is a very big problem and it's horrible. I am 

informing you about this problem because this year one milion women were 

killed by their husbands. 

Finally I propose a solution to this problem. I lock to the illtreator and I 

propose security all the time for these women. I think the illtreator deserves 

serious punishment. 

I am looking forward to your point of view. 

Your sincerely, 



Júlia Costa. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario